Terms & Conditions
"Rent Your Event" (hereinafter referred to as "Platform") is owned by RYE Services LLP ("The Company"). The Company shall mean and include its affiliates, group companies, its employees, officers, and directors. The platform works on the rules and regulations stated hereunder ("Rules" or "Rules and Regulations" or "Terms & Conditions" or "T&C" or "Terms of Service").
This website www.rentyourevent.in (hereinafter the "Site") is operated by RYE Services LLP, The Company. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to The Company. The Company offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
The Company reserves the right to modify these Rules and Regulations without any prior notice. You are advised to regularly access and view these Rules.
The Participants refer to buyers & sellers or either one who wish to avail the services being offered by the company
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store via the Site shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our site. We encourage you to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of and/or access to the website following the posting of any changes shall constitute as acceptance of those changes on your part.
Our platform is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Razorpay is our online payment platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Online Store Terms
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the legal age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the legal age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose as under the law in force nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any such related code of any destructive nature in any form to the Site.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services with us.
Product & service registration & listing by seller
- Any Sellers who wish to list their products & services can do so by registering on www.rentyourevent.in by filling in the requisite details, paying the registration fees and submitting the forms accordingly.
- Each Seller Registration is valid for 1 year from the date of receipt of payment & would get 3 products listing as a value-added service included with this registration which shall be valid for 3 months from the date of receipt of payment.
- After the expiry of the listing / registration dates, all sellers shall get automated emails to renew the same using our online platform.
- Seller has the option to add more products & services to their current offerings by purchasing additional listing based on the packages available along with their applicable terms & conditions
- Products & services not listed in the correct filters will be re-attributable to the best suited categories by the Company. Determination of the same is at the sole discretion of the company
- One registration form can be used for multiple product listings. Once submitted, the registration fees will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Company will not be responsible for registrations that are lost in transit / damaged / any loss due to lack or lapse in any communication on account of internet failure.
- Listing on the platform in any manner will be construed as an acceptance to the Rules and Regulations stated herein
- A listing will be considered complete and valid, only if the following are duly completed and submitted via the website www.rentyourevent.in:
- Completely filled registration forms which is submitted
- Payment of the registration fees been processed & acknowledged
- Updating the 'My Profile' Page with accurate information for the Buyers & uploading all documents for the verification of Sellers by the company
- Populating the data for respective product listings with
- Product Details
- Supporting images and links
- Price Range of Product / Service & Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) if any
- Any other key information regarding the Product / Service that the buyer must know about
- For the purpose of the confirmation, "receipt" of the registration received by our online payment partner shall be considered by the Company only when the details submitted by seller(s) along with the payment confirmation is received by the Company and is visible on the Platform.
- Any automated receipt confirmation received by the Participant will not constitute as proof of actual receipt unless verified by the company. If the seller fails to make the registration & product listing in the manner as stated hereinabove and/or has violated any rules and regulations published on the site, then the registration shall be considered incomplete and the seller(s) would need to re-register themselves.
- By submitting the registrations, the seller(s) represents that the content of the registration & product listing are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
- The sellers shall ensure that the entry submitted is decent in compliance with and not contrary to the applicable laws, and is not immoral, defamatory, abusive, offensive, insensitive, libellous or blasphemous to any person (living or dead), religious sect or section of the society, or infringe the rights of any third party including proprietary and intellectual property rights, etc.
- Sellers shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the seller does not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever under applicable laws;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, patent, trademark, copyright or other property/proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Impersonate another person (living or dead) or establishment, organisation, entity etc in a defamatory manner;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resources;
The seller agrees that the Company has the right to remove any such material/ content which may not be in consonance with applicable law and/or terms and conditions of the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible if the registrations & listings is not received due to any technical error and/ or connection failure and/ or electricity failure and/ or for any reason whatsoever.
- On providing the mobile number for registration, it is assumed that the Participant has provided the Company and its representatives permission to send a SMS to or to call him/her, whether or not such number is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.
- Sellers may be contacted for any additional information including the conduct of field visits by the Company to verify the information provided. Such additional information sourced from the Sellers (s) will become part of the original application.
- The company has the right to ask for documentary proof of information such as a copy of the GST/VAT Registrations, address proof, business registrations and any other documents of similar nature to substantiate validity of such listings. If such a request is made and the seller does not comply with it promptly; the seller may be de-listed from platform without any intimation
- The seller hereby irrevocably authorizes the company to access and retain the above-mentioned data gathered. This data shall be the property of the Company who shall be entitled to use the same in its communications including for marketing promotions and advertisements along with/without the Company brand.
- All registrations & listings are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of authenticity through checks as deemed appropriate by the company and complete compliance with these Rules and Regulations. The company has the sole right to de-list any listings if it is not in compliance, or in violation, with the Rules and Regulations herein specified or any further applicable laws, regulation/ or any policies that may be specified by the company from time to time.
- Should a seller wish to withdraw from the listings, he / she can inform the company via email on email@example.com. No reimbursement/refund of costs borne by the seller would be made for voluntary de-listings.
Access to information by buyer
- Any Buyers who wishes to access information on products & services by sellers can do so by registering on www.rentyourevent.in & filling the requisite details to activate their online directory and submitting the forms accordingly.
General rules and regulations
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- Participants understand that their content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Participants agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by the Company.
- The headings/titles used in this agreement are included for convenience and reference only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms in any manner.
- Whilst the Company shall make all reasonable endeavours to (i) enable Participants(s) to have access to products & services (ii) to contact all Participants(s) at each relevant juncture of the process, the Company does not guarantee thereof and shall in its sole discretion be entitled to proceed with the next entitled Participant(s) under these Rules, in case it is unable to successfully contact and communicate with any Participant(s).
- Participant warrants and represents to the Company that all information, including any communications, photos, text, video, graphics, images and other material submitted by the Participant for the Listing ("Content"), are solely owned by the Participant and/or are provided with the express authority of the applicable owner(s) and the use of the Content by the Company will not infringe upon any other individual or organizational rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights). Participants shall be completely responsible for handling any infringement or alleged infringement and shall indemnify the Company, or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, process advisors and process auditors, contractors and agents, sponsors, partners, third party associates from any claims (in India or abroad), arising out of or in connection with losses, costs, damages, expenses from infringement or alleged infringement by any content, or the defence of a claim or any costs payable thereof.
- In consideration for listing with the company, the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, design, patent, etc.) arising out of and in connection with platform including but not limited to any communications, photos, text, video, images, documents, the performance of the Participant and other material created by any Seller in relation to the platform ('Material') shall be a work for hire owned by the Company and/or its assignees and if not deemed a work for hire shall hereby be assigned upon creation to the Company, without any further documentation and the Company is hereby permitted to use it as per its sole discretion and without any further reference, permission or consent from the Participant or the Company. Participant hereby assigns any and all rights that the Participant may have or acquire in the material and all benefits and/or rights resulting therefrom to the Company without additional compensation. Participant hereby agrees to execute such assignments and other documents as the Company may consider appropriate to vest all right, title and interest therein to the Company. All such assignment of rights shall be perpetual, irrevocable, and universal and shall not lapse, even if the Company fails at any time to commercially exploit any such Material. Any assignment of copyright hereunder includes all rights of paternity, integrity, disclosure and withdrawal and any other rights that may be known as or referred to as 'Moral Rights'. For avoidance of doubt the Company wishes to clarify that, any and all kind of developments, material, creations, created or provided or developed by the Participants during the registration and/or during the course of the listing shall be solely and exclusively owned by the Company.
- The Participant by listings on the platform automatically grants to the company and the Company a royalty-free, irrevocable, universal, transferable, exclusive right and license to use and display such information, and the company, and any intellectual property rights in the Content and in relation to and arising out of such participation on the platform and images or footage thereof which shall include trade publications, press releases, electronic posting to the Web Page, or any other website, "RYE Services LLP" web site and channel, electronic hyperlinks to the Web Page and any display format selected by the Company during the listing or use by the Company as they deem fit and mutually agreed between them, without any further documentation, permission or consent of the Participant. For avoidance of doubt the Company wish to clarify that though the platform and the Company have a license to use content listed, and any intellectual property rights in the Content and in relation to and arising out of such participation on the platform (as stated in detail above) the intellectual property rights in the materials and any developments, creations supplementary and ancillary thereto shall always be owned by the Company.
- By registering & listings on the platform, the Participant (individually) waives all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to the Company's right to picture, tape or portray him/her as a buyer or seller, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The participant also consents to the Company's right to use Participants (her name), voice or picture, or the content of his/her participation i.e. Publicity Rights. The Company can allow to its agencies to exercise/exploit the Publicity Rights in conjunction with the Company.
- Participant agree to participate in the platform at their own will and the Company are not in any way obligated or liable for any loss or costs that the Participant may suffer or incur and nothing is payable to the Participant for participating.
- The Company nor its contractors will be held responsible for force majeure reasons.
- The Company reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, withdraw or amend or add to these Rules / format of the platform at any time, with prospective or retrospective effect, and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any Participant may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the platform, the platform being withdrawn or the Rules / format being amended.
- The Company nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect, punitive or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the participation herein or any aspect of the platform and further neither the Company nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect the participation on the platform.
- Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if the company has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Participant shall be de-listed and prosecuted against for the same in any manner as the Company may deem fit.
- Participants found indulging in any malpractices including but not limited to cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information shall be de-listed from the online platform and strict legal action may be taken by the Company against such Participant(s)
- In the event any Participant is found to be in violation of any rules of the company & its platform or is found to be involved in any form of fraud, misrepresentation, dishonesty during the listing period, the company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such Participants and take any other action in its sole discretion including but not limited to recovering the money or any expenses it may have incurred towards that Participant(s).
- The decision of the Company on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the platform shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All information provided in connection with the platform is provided "as- is" without warranty of any kind (w.r.t. authenticity of information) company makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant(s) and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- With respect to registration & listing fees, any withholding requirements will be complied with. Taxation of any proceeds should be discussed with your tax advisor. Taxes on the platform are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The Participant(s) agrees that participation in any stage of the platform shall not entitle him/her for participation in subsequent stage. The company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of the platform without assigning any reason, therefore.
- The Participant(s) agrees that his/her participation is of voluntary in nature and by his/her own risk and will have no claim against the Company on any account whatsoever. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to him/her.
- For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including travelling and lodging cost shall be borne by the Participant. This clause is applicable to the participant or anybody accompanying him/her as well.
- The platform may be discontinued or terminated by the Company at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice. Participants are advised to regularly check the Site for any updates.
- The Participant undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Company to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the platform and/or Terms and Conditions.
- Company shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non-fulfilment of commitments/ obligations of Third Party. The platform is just a medium to connect potential buyers & sellers. All deals thereafter are done without the involvement of the company or its platform
- All the decision of the Company shall be final and binding. No disputes regarding the participations/selection/rejection/broadcast or rights of the Participant will be entertained at any point of time. Decisions of the company shall be final and binding on the Participant(s).
- The Participant(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify, the Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma or lost opportunity suffered by the Participant(s) in connection with the Activity and also to the extent possible under law, waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
- The participant(s) shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees and family members, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these Rules and the other Rules as contemplated herein to be complied by each participant.
- The Company, shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Participants, in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Participant arising from or pursuant to the Award or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Participant at any stage of the process whether or not caused (1) by the Participant's participation on the platform, or being selected or disqualified including loss of opportunity, loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused to the Participant and arising as a result of his/her participation on the platform, if selected; (2) as a result of the decisions of the Company; (3) as a result of any comment, remark, judgment, view, criticism, critique, opinion and/or observation made and/or passed by the Company; (4) by any printing, typographical or technological errors in any materials associated with the platform. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, the Company expressly excludes liability for all direct, indirect and consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss or damage to property or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings pursuant to participation in the Activity. In no event will the measure of damages include, nor will the Company be liable for, any amounts for indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any party, including third parties; or for damages attributable to the Participant and/or Guardian; or circumstances beyond the Company's reasonable control.
- These Rules and Regulations and the platform shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable in India. Any and all disputes arising with respect to the platform, the company and/or these Rules and Regulations shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Haryana.
- All rights in respect of this Rules and Regulations are reserved by the company and are subject to change from time to time, without any prior intimation by the company by way of publishing the same on its website. Participants agree that they will would abide by same.
- If any provision of these Rules and Regulations are held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or any part, the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations and the remainder of the unaffected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- Each provision of this Rules and Regulations shall be considered severable, and if for any reason any provision(s), or the application of such provision(s) to any person, entity or circumstance, shall be held invalid or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, or the application of the affected provision to persons, entities or circumstances other than those to which it was held invalid or unenforceable.
- The Participant(s) hereby agree that they have read and understood the Rules and Regulations mentioned hereinabove and agree to abide by the Rules for participation on the platform
- The Participant(s) and their legal heirs hereby shall hold harmless and indemnify the platform, the Company, affiliates, group companies, partners, sponsors, process advisors and evaluators, process partners, its agents, representatives, its employees, officers and directors, contractors, partners or other persons used by them in relation to this platform and hold them harmless against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability (including legal costs) arising out of or in connection with any or all claims, that may be brought against the Company, platform, or by any third party in connection with the participation on the platform and shall reimburse the Company, and/or the platform for any loss, costs, expense, or damage to which said indemnity applies.
- Any conflict related to various provisions and interpretation of these Rules will be addressed by the company. The decisions of the company shall be final and binding.
- If participants are unclear as to these Rules, they can write in with their questions, concerns or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company shall make efforts to respond to the e-mail on a best-effort basis, however, shall not be held responsible in the event that no response is received. In case no response is received, the same shall not be used as a ground to extend registration & products listing validity beyond the purchased packages
- The company has no obligation to screen information submitted and is not responsible for monitoring information submitted, to prevent violation of intellectual property ownership rights, or violations of any law, rule or regulation.
- The Website is provided on an "as-is" basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company and the platform disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement in respect of the platform, and website. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company specifically disclaim any warranty (a) that the Web Page will be uninterrupted or error-free, (b) that defects will be corrected, (c) that there are no viruses or other harmful components that exist on the Web Site (d) regarding the security of information submitted, and (e) regarding correctness, accuracy, or reliability. If Participant use of the Web Site, online submission form results in the need for servicing or replacement of Participant or another's equipment or data, the Company is not responsible for those costs.
Limitation of liability and remedies
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time to reject or de-list any Participant who is deemed ineligible or for any reason that the company feels is necessary and/or appropriate, including without limitation, if that Participant has not complied with these Rules of the platform, the company determines he/she is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the platform by cheating, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participant or the affiliated companies, in Company's sole opinion, with the proper conduct of the platform.
- The participation in the platform implies unconditional acceptance of all these Rules and Regulations of the company by the Participant.
- The Company shall not be under any obligation to Participant(s) and Participants shall have no obligation or rights in relation to the platform and shall have no claims whatsoever against the Company relating to the use of the platform or website.
- The Company shall not be responsible for:
- Any delivery failures relating to the registration or uploading content (pictures. videos/URLs etc.)
- Company not receiving or rejecting any data;
- Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons and
- Other conditions/situations or failures beyond its control.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
- The Company is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Modifications to the service and prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services provided through this Site (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- The Company shall not be liable to Participants or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Products or services (if applicable)
- The Company has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products that appear at the Site. The Company does not guarantee that the viewers computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- The Company reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of any products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. The Company may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or services offered. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of the seller. The Company reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- The Company does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by Buyer will meet their expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy of billing and account information
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any order Participant places with the Company. The Company may, in their sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per seller. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event the Company makes a change to or cancels an order, they may attempt to notify Participant by contacting through the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. The Company reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in their sole judgment, appears to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Participants agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at the Site and agree to promptly update their account and other information, including email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that all transactions may be completed and they can be contacted as needed.
- The Company may provide Participants with access to third-party tools over which the company neither monitors nor has any control nor input.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that the company provides access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to the participants use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by Participant of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at their own risk and discretion and should ensure that he/she is familiar with and approves of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- The Company may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Certain content, products and services available via the Site may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with the platform/Company. The Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- The Company is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Participants are advised to Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure they understand them before engaging in any transaction.
- Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User comments, feedback and other submissions
- If, at the Company's request, Participant sends certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from Company, Participant sends creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), Participant agrees that the Company may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that Participant forwards to the Company . The Company is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments; (4) be liable for payments not done after connecting the buyer & seller; (5) mediate any issues that come up between buyers & sellers.
- Compamy may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that are determined in their sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Participant agrees that his/her comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. Participant further agrees that his/her comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. Participant may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than themself, or otherwise mislead the company or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. Participants are solely responsible for any comments they make and their accuracy. Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any comments posted by Participant or any third-party.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on the site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after Participant has submitted his/her order).
- Company undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, Participants are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. Company reserves the right to terminate participants use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
- Company does not guarantee, represent or warrant that Participants use of the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Company does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Participant agrees that from time to time Company may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to Participant.
- Participant expressly agrees that his/her use of, or inability to use, the service is at his/her sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to Participant through the service are (except as expressly stated by Company) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for Participant's use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall RYE Services LLP, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from Participant's use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the Company's liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RYE Services LLP and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the Participant/s and/or Company incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either Participant or Company. Participant may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying the Company that he/she no longer wishes to use the Company's Services, or when the Participant ceases using the site.
- If in the Company's sole judgment Participant fails, or Company suspects that Participants have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, Company may also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and Participant will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny Participant access to the Company's Services (or any part thereof).
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by Company on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Participant and Company and governs the Participant's use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between Participant and Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the Company
Changes to terms of service
- Participant can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- Company reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the website. It is Participant responsibility to check the website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these
- Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Questions about the Terms of Service / Terms & Conditions should be sent at email@example.com